I quit ..

No,i can't - I'm no quitter.I know I've been through this shit countless times before and I know I'll get through it but wtf i mean seriously!? Is it just me? Is it really in my head, am I really the stupid crazy emotional twit who keeps conjuring up shit in my mind or is it really as it seems... I have people all around me but why WHY do I feel so bloody alone? I know I sound much too dramatic for my own good, but still, I mean I can talk to anyone.. and there are some who really want to know what the fuck is going on with me, but why is it that i cant even talk to them? Could it because I don't frankly know what the hell is going on? Why on earth do I just zone off and I don't even realize it when it happens?! Or could it because there is this one person i would like to talk to but he never seems to care or maybe never seems to notice. I mean, why do i just feel like breaking down and crying my eyes out.

It's a weird combination of self pity and self criticism. There are few things about me that I hate yet they're a part of me and at time I like them, when I m doing them too its not that I feel happy that I'm doing them but I just feel happy, maybe cause it pleases people i love and care for. God if only i could make some sense, probably sound like a two year old but kinda numb right now...

7 love for me ..:

Umair said...

"It's a weird combination of self pity and self criticism.." Well its more of a test when one stuck in such a misery. This reflect the fact that life is full of compromises. A very hard fact to pursue, this thought of being so lonely. The problem with our thinking is to GET ALONG! No matter what the situation is we tend to get along with it rather simplifying it. This helps change the mind set as well. The problem mentioned is ordinary now and still its beyond control! Because people don't want to look back and see where they went wrong and what was that piece of shit which made it happen. Analyzing yourself rather than cursing can be a more destructive option to combat this type of feeling.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Sometimes, its like no matter how hard we try to bear up with these kinda situations, it gets even worse. We just don't seem to help ourselves. Realizations, analyzing, regrets, lessons learned has their own values set but, they don't help this feeling i'm talking about.
You're right, one should learn to get along with these situations, that helps. I should learn to be care-free at times. Is it too hard to be immune? Or i am just not blessed with that syndrome?

Rooj Siddiqui said...

have their*
(ignore my poor mind's poor mistakes, God)

Umair said...

That cannot be a way to let it go (FEELING). Put the right step ahead. This can be only done at will. It's just people are becoming ruthless, they don't give a damn what other might think or expect from them. "EXPLOIT AND THROW IT AWAY" the new rule! But let me assure you it can never be justified.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Agreed!

Umair said...

So you got to relax and wait things to get to your way!

Anonymous said...

*scratching head*

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...