I'm going crazy..

Today is one of those days when reality hits me squarely in the face. It makes me speech-less and dizzy. It makes me want to cry and it makes me want to smile. It slits my writs and it suffocates me. It makes me go weak at knees. It makes me want to howl at the top of my lungs.
And it makes me want to take relaxant.
I have realized that i can't live without talking to that one person. Now i don't get one thing why don't men understand women need to be assured from time to time and need their untimely attention and care, no matter at what age they probably are or what kinda relation they hold. Be it a girlfriend or a wife, a mother or a friend. A WOMAN NEEDS TO KNOW THAT THERES THIS ONE PERSON ALWAYS THERE WITH WHOM SHE CAN BE HERSELF, LIKE COMPLETELY.
I tried indulging myself in work, studies, household chores and what not. But somewhere in my mind, i had the images of bygone time when we usedto talk our hearts out. SIGH -
And i don't buy this idea when people say, 'distances are good, they keep the values lit up and love grows' WTF? Distances give you the idea that you're capable of living at your own and you need not to talk or long for anyone.
Khair, kya karain? Time changes , we change - and then, the relationship changes! haha. Bitter fact.

Dear blog, its just you who listens to my crappy thoughts. I love you!

5 love for me ..:

Umair said...

Pangs of sorrows intensifies when it happens. Nothing can hide the truth so it's not fair to ditch it. Better face it!

Skay said...

Men never seems to realize that. They have their own explanations for everything, so its better to act their way, that would be better for our own cause too, even if its not foreseen.
Plus, ignorance is something veryyyy easy to imply on others but at the same time VERY HARD to bear up with. So i prefer to treat people how they treat others, simple as that,hon. That works ;)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Umair: yeah, i'm trying to cope up with it. Thankyou.

@ Skay: They do realize, somehow, when its the time. And a woman should be patient enough to deal with all these issues (okay, i know i had been a bit impulsive and senti, ita okay ;) .. ). You never know, when he realizes he was wrong (: but if you choose to be the same and adapt that 'ignorance factor' , you're soon going to make it hard for your ownself.

Skay said...

Maybe =s ..

Umair said...

I think Skay's right, Treat people how they treat others, An aggressive mind set certainly and will help you make realize that person. Patience..lol, ADUJST KARO! as i said this is all we have in our mind.

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...