An insomniac's despair

The nights when sleep is nowhere near you
you toss n turn no more
for you are lying still, figuring out
what went wrong
did you say something not meant to be said
or you did what shouldn't have been done
for the life of you, you wonder
whether you should wonder at all!
should you really be feeling guilty
or is there nothing at all ..

you know you will wake up
if ever that you sleep
with a headache and regret
for not having slept at all.
And then when you get a phone call
that puts your mind to rest
you sit and curse yourself
for not having done what was best!

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...