Rude awakening ..

It is immensely disturbing when the best and happiest thing to happen to you turns out to be a VERY realistic dream.

what is even more disturbing is the fact that you didn’t even know you wanted it, let alone expected yourself to be happy at the turn of events. is it a case of the sub-conscience sending hints? Or just reminding you of things you had stopped thinking about.


0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...