Bossy bitch.


Dear old filthy drama queen.

I don't hate you. I just want to slice your head open, very delicately. Mop away the blood with a perfumed tissue, pretty pink in color. I want to inspect your brain with a blade, stolen from a pencil sharpener. I want to dissect each gray curve, and see where you hid your brain cells. They must lie in a dusty recess of your skull, untouched, unused. I want to rip out your painted talons you refer to as nails one by one, till you don't even have the will to cry

Oh drama queen, take your words back before I sharpen my knives.

3 love for me ..:

Zoya said...

okay, so this one is a little too negative. but i love the title:)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Yeah, this one goes out to my boss ;) Shes giving mi hectic hours at work =/

Anonymous said...

I loveee ittt. Haha, fun reading this!

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...