You shall cry..


I personally think that crying is the best feeling in the world after laughing uncontrollably. It's like puking after having a severe case of food poisoning. A huge relief.-

Not crying is like having a rock perched up in your throat. Crying in front of people gives them a reason to go home and mock you with their clans, though, so be sure it's "an allergic reaction to a house fly that's stuck in my eyes”, when you can't hold the tears back; you shall cry.
You don’t always have to pretend to be strong. There’s no need to prove all the time that everything is being well. You shouldn’t be concerned about what other people are thinking, cry if you need to, its good to try all your tears cause only then will you be able to smile again.

4 love for me ..:

Zoya said...

true. sometimes crying is the only that can make you feel better. letting it out and easing you eventually:)

Anonymous said...

talk about DejaVu...i was gonna make a post about sensitiveness and crying...

Mademoiselle Deva said...

ohh yes I love crying from time to time. the best method to clean oneself.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Thats right. Crying helps a lot!

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...