Every Cloud ..


.. has a silver lining.


Sometimes, you just need to look a little harder to find it.

Based on recent events in my corner, however, I think I'll be looking for a while yet.

4 love for me ..:

Zoya said...

true...i don't know why we just ignore that part and continue to moan over the darker side ....it sucks at times...

Anonymous~ said...

agree =] and keep lookin hun, ull find it inshallah* =D <3

Anonymous said...

hope for the best..All vl be well inshallah :)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

I have tremendous faith in Allah, he'd decide the best for us :)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...