Says about me - Tags!

So, here it goes. I've been tagged by a fellow blogger. All of you, do take it up!


Ten How's:

1. How did you get one of your scars? From a broken relationship.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I was with O, the whole day :)
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Cold. I swearr, I hate this seasonal flu =/
4. How did your night go last night? Tiring. Had a cousin's wedding.
5. How did you do in high school? I was an average student, a fantastic party-thrower and an out standing debater =) so yeah, I did pretty well.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I bought it last winter
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? I don't have any best friends in particular. Its just O, and I see him in ages :(
8. How much money did you spend last month? Not much. *relief*
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? Between 21-25
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Nineteen


Nine What's:


1. Your mothers name? Why do you ask?!
2. What did you do last weekend? I slept through probably
3. What is the most important part of your life? Family and O.
4. What would you rather be doing? Having O in my life, for the rest of my days and nights.
5. What did you last cry over? Fear of losing him.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? I talk to O, or if he's not there, I cry and that helps a lot
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? I'm looking forward to a peaceful life with him.
8. What are you worried about? Getting into some good business institution
9. What did you have for breakfast? I woke up at 2 pm today =D so yeah, Mommy refused to give me any!


Eight You's:


1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Ermm, Y-E-A-H! But that was a random crush, nothing serious.
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes, a severe one.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, plenty of times
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Haha, of course.
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes, this word holds no meaning for me, now.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? NO! Not yet =p ..
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Not a good idea for me.
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Many times. Latest being "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho.


Seven Who's:

1. Who was the last person you saw? Mom, yelling at my maid.
2. Who was the last person you texted? Him.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Sister.
4. Who was the last person to call you? Him, he just slept over call. Cute, aint it ;) ??!
5. Who did you last hug? A friend.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? A friend.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Him, of course.


Six Where's:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Far away :( ..
2. Where did you last go? Wedding of a cousin-sister. It was hell boring! =/
3. Where did you last hang out? Shopping, I guess
4. Where do you go to school? I went to 2 schools. In Karachi
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Home and where ever he takes me
6. Where did you sleep last night? On sofa, in our lounge. There was a cock-roach in my room :(


Five Do's :

1. Do you think anyone likes you? Many must =p
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No! Just a little tall.
3. Do you know the muffin man? No, whose he?
4. Does the future scare you? Yes. :(
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yes


Four Why's :

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? I don't have friends except O. And that's cause he deserves the best of me, I suppose.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? I have been writing since I was 7, so yeah, I found bloggers pretty compatible.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Probably cause they want me to reach 'the heights' in my life.
4. Why are you doing this survey? Vacationss.


Three If's:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be? It would be to read minds.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes, I would change what kinda life I've been living before O came and transformed me into a better woman.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My Cellular phone


Two Would-You-Ever's :

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? From death, then, may be.


One Last Question

1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes, I am really satisfied and content with my life. Plus, he makes it even more beautiful =) ..

5 love for me ..:

Unknown said...

Loved going thru this.
Even I am writing since a vry young age.
And ya who is a muffin man ??? lol

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Haha, even I don't know =D
Does anyone know?

Anonymous said...

i am the muffin man...i like muffins and im a man...=D

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Lol @ Arcman.

Killer Drama said...

nice tag, we do have some similarities :)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...