Believe it or not?

What Goes Around - Comes Around ...

I have a firm believe on this. And i pity at those who think they could be an ass with others and apparently, be contented and peaceful all their life. Haah.

So, i am here, waiting to see you fall and break into pieces and yet not getting any shoulder to cry on. Oh please, do. Do that soon.


8 love for me ..:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Careful what you wish for, b'coz you just might get it all... and then some you don't want

Because as you said,
what goes around, comes around.

Regards.

Furree Katt said...

that's the right attitude. :DD

Anonymous said...

Good luck :)

VY Dangi said...

I can feel the pain and wish you to be over it though i know it's hard! I feel if we love someone we cannot curse no matter what! Best Wishes!

S.S said...

Hmm! I don't like what you said :$

Lady Whispers said...

I have wished that a lot in such phases :D

Anonymous said...

i know ur only saying this out of the immense pain uve been through but i absolutely agree with V that "I feel if we love someone we cannot curse no matter what!"
i hope nd wish that u get over all this very very soon.
cheers:)

Chika Anene said...

That's true. What does around necessarily comes back around, even if it takes a million years it must surely come back around :)

I like your post. Nice :)

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...