Dream ..


I just woke up.
Ahh crap, I was dreaming.
I should have known,Wishes don't come true

7 love for me ..:

Unknown said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Wishes do, if it's for your good. We jump to negative conclusions too soon N, what didn't come true brings a lot more than you had imagined.

Just have faith.
<3

Neeha said...

Try hard,there might be chance of turning them into reality.

RiĆ  said...

U never know, dreams do come true sometimes.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Hush, you just fell asleep and had a nightmare, and what you think was a dream is real, and what you were thinking to be real, is a dream.

Wake up... its all the same.

Blasphemous Aesthete

Kali said...

Maybe dreams are taking the long route to get to you..but never lose hope :)

Shail said...

Beautiful lines !!

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...