Ecstasy ..

Like the virgin dew resting delicately upon the petals in the earliest hints of dawn, I’ve kept your words in the archives down my memory lane and every time when a lone ache stirs my heart or the amethyst dusks make me feel lone, I retrieve those words of yours from my memory so that they’d echo through my emptiness and relive in me the dream I’ve so long cherished and protected most.. and still do!! And very night when the tread of times would demur my weary steps and indict me of fickle gypsy wanderings with its implacable coarseness, I’d see you with my eyes closed and hold your hand, asking you to let me the strength of moving across the oblique caverns of despair. And with that delirium of having you by my side, the feeling of my hands wrapped around you, washing the somber aches of poignant loneliness off my eyes and drenching me in the cadence of your breathes, I’d live yet another lifetime in that single moment of ultimate euphoria.

12 love for me ..:

Sara said...

Loved it. <3

CATGIRL !! said...

WHOA..SUCH ELOQUENCE..UNBEATABLE!!

Nirati said...

You write SOO beautifully <3

"I’d live yet another lifetime in that single moment of ultimate euphoria."
Loved these lines!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i believe, only a person who's so beautiful can write this beautifully,
love is beautiful yet delicate. :)

Furree Katt said...

your vocabulary is really exquisite! i love the way you've written this. wow ♥

Lady Whispers said...

Wow this was devinely beautiful <3

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

It flowed like poetry Urooj, I don't have words.
I'd say, get it published on paper, no e-media.
And I mean it.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Mohammed Saqlain said...

Awwwwww .. Loveeee it <3

Mohammed Saqlain said...

Awwwww ! I Love it <3

Girl Who Believed In Angels said...

Loved it Loved it...
How carefully picked words?
and the pics.....

..the floodgate of feelings..:] said...

enthralling...:)...!
your writing is amzaingly flawless...:)
i was stunned when i read it!
keep up the great work:)

Suree said...

Its amazing to see the rainbow of feelings a girl can have.I have tried to wipe her tears but failed every time.

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...