Eid Mubaarak, my loves :) ..



May this Eid brings all of you health, success
and lots of happiness <3

13 love for me ..:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Aapko bhi Urooj :D

Heena khoobsurat hai :)

Nas said...

Eid Mubarak to you too!
:)

Estell said...

That is gorgeous! I would love that

Ovais said...

Eid Mubarak to you too!!

Killer Drama said...

Eid Mubarak !! God bless you

ateeq mughal said...

mehandi.
yukkkk
i hate its smell..
it looks good on your hand,
its neither like too sadi nor itni bhariwi. :P

Nirati said...

You are TOO damn beautiful x_x
Love you xx

Unknown said...

very pretty. :)
Same to u

Rià said...

u look lovely!!

Eddie said...

Hey Eid Mubarak to you too :) hope you had a blessed event :D ....and that looks pretty :)

Ciao

Lady Whispers said...

Eid Mubarak and what pretty henna <3

äмän ♥ said...

Eid Mubarak :P m late but phir bi :D

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Awesome..beautiful pic

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...