It takes more than even you to destroy me.



- Never again will I choose to

 listen to my heart

over my head..

17 love for me ..:

Mishilicious Mishi said...

Cutie Pie! looking beautiful as usual:-)

Estell said...

Youre just so pretty! It so hard to listen to your head in those times...Hope youre doing good! :]

Red Handed said...

A wise decision thus made.

Unknown said...

well there is nothing wrong with listening to your heart, provided u take u'r head with u, when u do it ^_^

Rià said...

Lovely!!

Pesto Sauce said...

Never again will I regret losing myself....

You look pretty, infact smashingly awesome

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

YesSsss!

Lady Whispers said...

The quote is what i wanna say :)

btw i blogged :D

Nirati said...

Beautiful pic xx

Furree Katt said...

aren't your nails fabulous? ♥ you gorgeous woman.

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ Mishi: Ty baby :)

--

@ Estell: I am missing so much of your blog. I'ma read you soon, hun. ty <3

--

@ Red Handed: Yes :)

--

@ Niya: It gets difficult at times to listen to both of them -.- been there!

--

@ Ria: <3 ..

--

@ Pesto: Eee :) true there!

Rooj Siddiqui said...

@ BA: Yooo :)

--

@ SG: Reading you babe ..

--

@ Hamzay: Haha, i love you more ;)

--

@ Blahblah: Ty babe!

--

@ Furree: Youre more pretty, darling :)

Unknown said...

nice pix hun

Angad Achappa said...

Pretty.. Is this you?? :)

äмän ♥ said...

Awesome pIkcha <3
xx

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Heart tells us to be kind and brain warns us to be wise!
Nice post :)

FirstTimeMother said...

If you will not listen to your heart again then there might be the possibility of missing out the right one.

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...