Schizophrenic Suicide

They made me do it. The voices. Inside my head. They wanted me to kill the demons that live inside me, feed on my nightmares, butcher my arms, trying to find ways of escapade. 
So I rammed a knife, 6 inches deep into my skull. No more voices, no more demons, no more waking up to beads of sweat lined on my forehead. Finally some peace. Blissful peace

2 love for me ..:

Red Handed said...

:O.....This is all I got for your post.
But yes schizophrenia....such a terrible life!!

Jack said...

Urooj,

This is to wish you all EID MUBARAK.

Take care


PS : Wish I could send an e-card!

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...