For I have faith in you ..

I barely know you, she says, voice heavy with sleep.
I don't know if i cross your mind as much as you do. I don't know how long you plan on staying. I don't know if the world is right. I don't know what you love or hate about me. What keeps you up at night or the lullabies that sing you to sleep.

I don't know a thing about the first girl you loved, why you stopped loving her, or why you still do.

I don't know how many millions of cells you are made of and if they have any idea they are part of something so beautiful and unimaginably perfect.

I may not have a clue about any of these things, but this - *she places her hand on his chest and looks up to face his mesmerizing eyes* - this i know. I have trusted and confided in you for i believe you have a good heart.

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...