Just a wish!


Sometimes I wish you were small,
So that it would be easier for my hands,
My lips,
To scour over every inch of you
But I don’t mind if my body goes limp 
I will never get tired of touching you.
I know your head is floating off your shoulders and that
Your heart is so heavy that you are sinking beneath the floorboards.
It is okay to feel blank,
It is okay to feel anything you need to feel,
And even though I am a poet, not a painter,
I will try so hard to turn
A blank you into something beautiful
(Just in case you didn’t know,
You are already something so beautiful.)
We didn’t get to choose who,
Or how,
Or when,
Or why,
But you know what?
I don’t care about the technicals,
About the conventional,
And I know you don’t either.
I’m here for the sunshine, love
And oh god do you shine so bright.
But I am also here for the storms,
For the rain,
For every tear drop that streaks your cheek’s windowpane.
No matter how much
It hurts me to see you hurt,
I will take my hands,
My shaking hands,
Wipe every single one of them away.
"My heart’s not the strongest,
But it is all yours”
She says into the empty space of her room.
I want to make my way inside your chest,
Let your heart rest I will pump all your blood for you,
I will prop you up on my shoulders
I will be your human crutch,
I will walk you across the Atlantic until the saltwater fills my lungs
Or my own two legs give up
Because peach,
Loving you is not a matter of wading in the shallow end,
Headfirst I will dive right in.
This is not a question of how long I can float,
This is sink or swim.

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...