Home.

He lifted me up and held me close against him.. my head on his shoulder. And gradually, I could see him falling asleep with the peace that he has me around..warm in his embrace. At that moment, I swear I fell in love with him all over again. In the morning light, he was as golden. as soft, as gentle as myself and he would protect me..even in his sleep he'd care. What do you call that kind of love?

0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...