Today Has Been Okay .. Better Than Yesterday !

Just there right where the comfort zone ends.. my actual journey began. I feel almost sorry for some of you since you have never known any other place but your comfort zone. But that is okay because I have nothing to do with you. I am here for myself. I know its selfish but sometimes life brings you at certain crossroads and you have to start running and you have to make sure that you run really fast so not a single dark shadow can keep up and eventually triumph is all yours.
But there is one thing I want to confess today.. these so called prisons in my mind are not actually prisons. These are some beautiful designs of disaster. I can't explain the difference so kindly do not ask.
You see I can't summarize my day for you everytime. I can't explain what goes on in my heart. The novelty of my misery starts to fade away. I know I sound selfish but such is misery. You want it all to yourself. Its like the lottery for lovers. You're either all in or you go home. I know its crazy. But to be fair I never promised you normalcy.
I want you to know that the world needs people like you. The world also needs people like me so that they can get to know and appreciate people like you. The world also needs courage. It also needs less chaos. But above all the world needs less plane crashes.
I've said good bye before and I've asked you to hold on. You've done the same in your low moments. You're getting better at fixing what you at first accidentally (and sometimes on purpose) broke. Mind you I'm starting to like the feeling of being destroyed because you always come back to rebuild me. Its a vicious circle. I've grown to love it.
And you see I'm getting better at shattering my own self into pieces and then putting them together and that's how it goes on now..
So my love.. keep holding on. And in my dearest dream...please hold my hand in that city of lights.

Because..


Misery loves company. 


0 love for me ..:

Behind the curtain..

My photo
I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...
 

Masquerades..

“I can read women. But god damn you woman, you’re all over the place. If I could read you I’d be god” -David Flecha

Twitteraati

About

I believe that it's the ordinary that is so distinguished. I am only an amateur who sees the mundane with a twist. Goes around putting titles on self-perceived moments as life goes on by...